House cleaning in Santa Rosa is one of the most time-consuming and most disliked household chores. Afterall, who wants to spend hours cleaning every nook and cranny of their home?
If you dislike cleaning your home, consider hiring house cleaning company so that your home is cleaned in a stress-free manner.
Professional house cleaners offer two types of cleaning services: basic cleaning and deep cleaning. Before you reach out to a professional for help, make the effort to understand how these services differ from one another and what’s included in both basic and deep cleaning.
What is Basic Cleaning
When you hire a house cleaning professional for basic or regular cleaning, they perform regular cleaning tasks. During a basic cleaning session, the house cleaning company will clean the surfaces and items in your home you use on a daily basis. The aim of basic cleaning is to maintain a certain level of cleanliness.
What’s Included in Basic Cleaning?
During a basic cleaning session, your house cleaning company will:
- Mop and vacuum floors
- Dust ceiling fans and fixtures, baseboards, blinds, windowsills, moldings and woodwork
- Clean the tub, shower, and bathroom tiles
- Scrub and disinfect sinks
- Clean the exterior of household appliances and cooktops
- Dust or vacuum furniture
- Empty trash cans
- Vacuum stairs
- Wipe down windows and mirrors
- Clean doors
What is Deep Cleaning?
Deep cleaning is a more involved task than regular cleaning. The aim of deep cleaning is to thoroughly clean each and every corner of a house. It targets dirt, dust, and debris hiding in difficult-to-reach spots in homes. Many house cleaning companies have a standard rule that requires first-time customers to schedule a deep cleaning. Thereafter, they can set a schedule for regular cleaning.
Here are some ideal situations when you should deep clean your home:
- You are moving out of a rented house
- Your DDP property has been unoccupied for a long time
- You want to sell your house and are preparing for an open house
- You are planning to host a party or an event
What’s Included in Deep Cleaning?
Here are some cleaning tasks performed during deep cleaning on top of the tasks included in a basic cleaning:
- Washing ceiling fan blades
- Hand washing or wiping moldings, woodwork and windowsills
- Cleaning cabinet fronts
- Emptying, washing and relining waste baskets
- Cleaning under the bathroom and kitchen sink, and inside the oven
- Cleaning behind household appliances such as the oven and washing machine
- Removing scale from bathroom and kitchen tiles
- Cleaning patio doors, blinds
Blue Ribbon Cleaning Services is a leading house cleaning company in Santa Rosa. Whether you need one-time cleaning service or recurring cleaning service, we have you covered. We are committed to helping homeowners keep their homes sparkling clean. To learn more, call (707) 588-0388.